medicinaesteticapisano.it is providing products for professional use only, that means by buying products on our site you guarantee your medical knowledge and training. The manufacturer and we, as the seller, emphasize that only medically trained staff should perform injections.
Remember, if you are a professional from the EU, we will ask you for your VAT number at the checkout.
What are the indications for Hyacorp MLF 2 treatment?
- Body sculpting
- Correction of zygomatic area
- Restoration of the lost volume
Hyacorp MLF 2 target areas
- Concave deformities
Hyacorp MLF 2 results
Hyacorp MLF 2 can be quickly injected with minimal recovery time needed.
The gel maintains its action up to 8 months, however, the exact durability depends on individual traits like age, lifestyle, diet and more.
Following treatment sessions, the treated areas are well-shaped and volumized accordingly.
Hyacorp MLF 2 device properties
Hyacorp MLF 2 is a highly sterile, apyrogenic cross linked hyaluronic acid gel implant. The viscoelastic solution is malleable enough to be modelled and smoothly injected.
Hyacorp MLF 2 side effects
Usually many kinds of discomfort appear after the injection. These include swelling, bruising, tenderness and redness of the treated area. Gladly, these side effects are temporary and shouldn’t last for longer than 7 days.
Contraindications for Hyacorp MLF 2 treatment
Procedures with Hyacorp MLF 2 should not be performed if any the following condition occurs:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the treated area
- infection of the treated area
Hyacorp Body Contouring Line
- Hyacorp MLF 1 Body Contouring recommended for more delicate body parts like hands
- Hyacorp MLF 2 Body Contouring recommended for bigger body parts with thicker skin
- Hyaluronic acid (2mg/ml)
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid (20mg/ml)
- Sodium chloride (6.9mg/ml)
- Water (1mg/ml)
- 1 x 10ml Pre-filled syringe
- Package inserts
- Traceability labels
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.