HydraFacial MD Elite 2022 Multi-Step Treatment Hydradermabrasion New
Pre-Owned, NEW Working Condition
The System is intended to abrade (exfoliate) the upper layers of the skin.
- Voltage: 100–120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 8A
- Power Consumption: 142 watts, maximum
- Mode of Operation: Continuous
- Audio Volume: Under 70 dB Sound Pressure Level at 1 meter
- Visual Indicators: LCD display with system messages
- Instrument Maker/Model: Edge Systems LLC / HydraFacial MD Elite
- Dimensions: 122 cm/48 in (H) x 46 cm/18 in (W) x 41 cm/16 in (D)
- Weight: 39 kg (85 lbs)
- Operating Altitude: Maximum of 2000 m
- System Controls: Touchscreen monitor, buttons, switches
- Interconnects: Custom cables
- Ingress of Fluids: Not protected against the ingress of fluid. IPX0
- Flammability: Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixture with air or with oxygen or with nitrous oxide.
- Electrical Conformity: This medical equipment has passed all required testing for electric shock, fire and mechanical hazards in accordance with IEC 60601–1, IEC/EN 60601–1.
- Electrical Shock Protection – Classification: Class I
- Electrical Shock Protection – Degree: Type BF Equipment
- Product Life: The Console is a non-sterile, durable good. The System warranty runs for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation of the System to the original Customer.
- Applied Part: The Handpiece is the client applied part
- Separation From Power Mains: Power switch on rear panel provides full separation from power mains.
- Fuse: Slow-blow fuse. 250V 8A
- HydraFacial MD Elite System
- Handpiece with Hose and cartridge
- (x2) Edge Systems RED Light Therapy Handpiece
- (x2) Edge Systems BLUE Light Therapy Handpiece
- (x4) USB Light Charging Cables
- (x2) Glass Suction Handpieces – Large
- Glass Suction Handpieces – Small
- (x5) Assorted Hoses and Tubes
- System Cleaning Items
- Waste Canister
- Tool Holder