What are the indications for Juvederm Ultra 2 treatment?
Juvederm Ultra 2 is a proper choice for correcting even the most delicate parts of the face. Its indications include:
- Shallow facial wrinkles and folds correction
- Skin hydrating
- Sunken temples treatment
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Crow’s feet correction
- Under eye hollows improvement
- Lip contour enhancement
Juvederm Ultra 2 target areas
Juvederm Ultra 2 is intended to be injected into the mid-dermis in the following areas.
- Lip-proximate area
- Eye region
Juvederm Ultra 2 results
The persistence of this filler varies from 6 to 12 months, in dependence of the area treated and individual differences like age, lifestyle and skin type.
Within 12 months hyaluronic acid is absorbed by the surrounding tissues.
The filling and smoothing effect is visible within the next few hours after the injection.
Juvederm Ultra 2 – device properties
Polisacharyde hyaluronic acid, which the Ultra line consists of, is of 100% synthetic, non-animal origin and is highly tolerated by human tissues.
The product has a consistency of transparent, homogeneous gel and is entirely biodegradable.
The procedure is comfortable for patients thanks to lidocaine presence giving a significant pain reduction.
Juvederm Ultra 2 side effects
After the injection some of the following symptoms may last from 2 to 7 days:
Contraindications for Juvederm Ultra 2 treatment
Before the Juvederm Ultra 2 procedure an aesthetician should ensure if any of the following symptoms occurs:
- allergy or hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients
- autoimmune disease
- inflammation of the treated area
- infection of the treated area
- redness of the treated area
The Ultra Range
Juvederm Ultra range includes four products:
- Juvederm Ultra 2 for gentle wrinkle correction, smoothing the forehead area and for lips contour enhancement,
- Juvederm Ultra 3 for moderate to deeper facial wrinkles and lip definition,
- Juvederm Ultra 4 for filling any deep depressions of the skin as well as for lip enhancement and cheekbone augmentation.
- Juvederm Ultra Smile for redefining the shape and volumization of lips as well as oral commissures and philtrum treatment
- 24 mg/g Cross-Linked hyaluronic acid
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (3mg/ml)
- 2 x 0.55 ml prefilled syringes
- 2 sterile 30G1/2” needles
- Package inserts
- Set of traceability labels
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.